Welcome to fit4funding's Training Pages.
fit4funding offers a wide range of training to voluntary and community organisations and those supporting them - fundraisers, funding advisers and funders (grant givers, procurement officers, commissioners).
We can tailor our training to meet your needs so do contact us to discuss your requirements on 01924 239063 or e-mail at email@example.com.
We can also offer 1-1 consultancy support to help you prepare quality funding applications and tenders.
Some of our courses are offered as an e-learning option which enables learners to access courses and accreditation over the internet, without having to travel to a venue.More information is available on our elearning website.
Our training commitment
fit4funding provides an enjoyable, safe and productive learning experience including: active participation, sharing of ideas and good practice, short presentations supplemented by practical examples and resources, group work using case studies and scenarios.Training is run in a supportive and informal way with a focus on issues relevant to participants and their organisations. fit4funding provides:
- high quality training that meets identified needs and develops individuals and organisations;
- well qualified and experienced trainers;
- equality of opportunity and fairness;
- accessible facilities, publicity and course materials;
- relevant information, resources, practical advice and learner support
- affordable training